Written by his eldest Lauren

DECEMBER 5, 2017

To my siblings and eldest son,

Honoring our elderly Father would have included honoring his known close relationship with his eldest. We spoke twice three weeks ago, and emailed Teaneck photos.

Inviting me to the services is beyond comprehension. Do you all actually think that you have the power to "let" me see my Daddy dead? - after actually HAVING the power NOT to see him alive?
 
Well you don't. Because of you I cannot attend.
I would be arrested for breaking the permanent restraining order you all created with lies.
Recall the 14 point list you made poor Dad [with accepted dementia at this time] defend on the stand in court? 

Recall when Dad told the truth three times "No, that didn't happen" and the Judge vacated your case ? [FYI: “Vacated” is more serious than “dismissed”. This decision involves deceit before the court.]

Recall I discovered Mom's gangrene was massive (requiring immediate surgery)? Recall Amy had not seen the sore for five weeks? Amy said “It’s fine.”

Mom weighed 86 pounds (91 after three days of my attention) and had not bathed in five weeks. There was no fresh food nor Ensure in fridge, much dairy dated April and May (older than the Summer visits by all of you). Healthy and fit Dad told me during our fabulous three days together, "I forget to feed her." 

SO grateful for you whisking them away immediately after the discovery of their situation for the constant care they required at Spring House. Best response! They deserved this due to the circumstances of the major elder neglect they were experiencing in Osterville, on permanent record in Boston.

I was the absolute last to know of dozens of people that my Father had a stroke three weeks ago and subsequently this death on December 1, 2017. I was not contacted until the following morning. Sick. Sick. Sick. NO excuse. Period.

Your collective decision not to do “the right thing" is far beyond unloving and inconsiderate, another shame on your soul.

Relationships have been permanently severed by your collective decision to tell people in MY life, including Mr. Herpes and MY sons, that MY Daddy had a stroke and was then in hospice and then going home to die and also instructing: "Don't tell Lauren."

My Father is comforting me here in Colorado. His sense of HUMA lives on! I sincerely doubt you will experience his presence in Massachusetts.

You may be all together, but I am not alone.

Alternatives for the response "WHERE'S LAUREN ?"

ANSWER #1
Lauren's not allowed to be at Dad’s services because of a permanent restraining order we created five years ago when she made a surprise visit and discovered the neglect and abuse at Mom and Dad's in Osterville. 

ANSWER #2
Lauren and Dad have been in constant contact for two years, they are kindred spirits and were very close. Actually, they were in touch the week he had the stroke. She is at peace.

NOT NOT NOT:
She lives in Durango, Colorado and can't make it. 

I have the money and the time.


Love and Light to you.

Lauren D. Ragland
Durango, Colorado

Comments